On October 25th, we hosted the second Nimble Forum. This time, our expert panelists shared their thoughts on legal industry pressures, improving the efficiency of legal work and alternative fee arrangements.
CLICK HERE to view the full notes from this great event.
The following is the list of panelists who participated in this interactive discussion:
- Teresan Gilbert - Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, Lubrizol
- Nancy Krantz - VP and Chief Litigation Counsel, Eaton Corporation
- Bill Garcia - Chief Practice Innovation Officer, Thompson Hine
- Christopher Zirke - VP, General Counsel, Corporate United
- Nik Kottha - Owner, Leanwrx Consulting
- Becky Grunick - Senior Director, Black Letter Discovery
- Mia Mounts - Corporate Attorney, Nimble/Flex GC
- Magen L. McClintock - Procurement Strategist, KeyBank
- David Herrington - Partner, Plante Moran
- Jeff Embleton - Shareholder and Managing Director, Mansour Gavin LPA
- Adrienne Stemen - Employment and Compliance Counsel, Swagelok
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS: Apttus, Black Letter Discovery, CertaTechSolutions, Mansour Gavin LPA, Thompson Hine and Corporate United