Best Practices in Hiring & Culture
November 15, 2017
To save your inbox, all documents for the forum are posted here:
- Forum Notes - detailed notes from the 11/15 event
- Slides: The Value of Assessments - Kaleb Embaugh
- Terry Szmagala, SVP, Public and Community Affairs and Corporate Communications, Eaton
- Cortney Marchetti, HR Strategy Consultant, Ampersand Consulting
- David Tate, Vice President of Talent, Leaf Filter
- Mary Beth Moore, Assistant Dean of Career Services, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Eric Fleming, Senior Recruiting Manager, Corporate Ladder-Legal
- Kaleb Embaugh, Management Consultant, PRADCO
Presenting Sponsor: Nimble Services LLC
Nimble Services was founded in 2016 by Jeff Barlow and Elizabeth Brooks--your hosts for today! We bring decades of experience with technology, tested play books, and lean/six-sigma concepts. Combined with our ultra-flexible business model, we can offer our clients great service at a competitive price-point.
While you're at our website, check out our new "Nimble Guides" section where we'll be offering toolkits and templates to keep making Legal and HR simple. We're really excited about our first guides:
Let us bring business acumen to Legal and HR -- so you work smarter, not harder.
Sponsor: Corporate Ladder-Legal
Nimble is grateful to have Corporate Ladder - Legal as a sponsor for this forum and Eric Fleming, Sr. Legal Recruiting Manager as a panelist. Eric specializes in the following services:
- LAW FIRM RECRUITING - Recruit attorneys (Partners & Associates) for firms ranging from several attorneys to the mega firms in the Am Law 100 throughout the U.S.
- CORPORATE RECRUITING - Recruit attorneys for in-house roles ranging from Staff Attorneys to Legal Officers for small, privately held companies to Fortune 500 companies. B
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COACHING - Provide customized business development coaching to attorneys to help them grow their practice to maximize their income.
Eric’s competitive advantage is having worked 15+ years for an Am Law 200 law firm combined with years of executive and attorney recruiting.
For executives and HR leaders, PRADCO helps develop stronger organizations. We are the talent assessment, development, and management company that focuses on learning our clients’ needs so we can partner with them on informed decisions that drive their organizational goals and grow their businesses.
Staffed by management consultants and licensed psychologists, PRADCO offers smart, targeted solutions built around driving your organization’s goals forward. We combine research-based practices with cutting-edge technology to support organizations in all areas of talent development. From our assessments to our organizational development capabilities, we tailor our solutions to the needs of our clients, growing with them to support all their talent development needs.